Create your own ORCID identifier
Has your name changed? Has your research ever been associated to a researcher that has the same name? Ensure your visibility and create a personal ORCID researcher identifier. There are already over two million ORCID identifiers in the world. Many scientific publishers require the ORCID IDs for journal authors.
- Register as an ORCID user and create your personal identifier. As of November 2016 it is possible to log in to ORCID service using JyU credentials. When logging in the first time, the user account can be either linked to existing ORCID identifier or a new one can be created if necessary. After the authentication you can access the ORCID account using JyU credentials. See more.
- After JyU login is enabled it is still possible to log in using the password in ORCID registry. It is also possible log in using Facebook or Google credentials.
- ORCID - your lifelong researcher identifier
- See short (1 min) video What is ORCID?
- Instructions for editing your ORCID profile
- Linking WOS ResearcherID to ORCID NB! See also instructional video Integration Tutorial
- Linking Scopus Author Identifier to ORCID
Further information: information specialist Marja Kokko